Monday, January 26, 2009

It may not be factual, but you know it's true

While there has always been suspicion of cat-fighting between its stars, recent drama on the set of the CW's runaway hit Gossip Girl has nearly brought the show to a screeching halt.

According to insider reports, filming this season was extremely difficult and several production assistants were diagnosed with stress-induced cardiac episodes during that time. The blame for this unrest can be attributed to a single cast member- the face of 21 year old actress Blake Lively.

When questioned by our contact, Blake reported, "You know, my face has always sort of been a diva. I can remember being back in elementary school and how it used to bully the other girls and cause all sorts of problems in my classes and on the playground. I just sort of thought that as I got older, it would mellow out a bit more, but apparently not."

Fellow cast member Chace Crawford reported that he often felt intimidated by Miss Lively's face, and that on more than one occasion he was threatened by it.

"It can be really hard," said Lively's co-star Leighton Meester. "I mean, Blake is such a sweet girl, and we get along great, but her face can be such a bitch. It just seems to have let this industry get to it's head and it just doesn't seem to know its place. I mean, it isn't called The Blake's Face Show... it's called Gossip Girl- and she doesn't play Gossip Girl- I do! Wait, is that right? My character's name is Gossip Girl, isn't it? I'm sorry, I have to be honest, I'm just so rattled by all this on-set drama that I seem to have blocked most of my memories of the show subconsciously! It's all just too traumatic!"

While the show's producers still claim there is no issue, word on the streets is that the recent bad behavior can be traced to a power struggle between Miss Lively's face and the writing staff, who have opted to take the focus off Blake's face this season by implementing even more headbands into Blair's wardrobe. Although no official statements have been made to suggest it, inside sources tell us that a major coup is expected to play out relatively soon.

"It's going a total bloodbath, I can just feel it," Meester stated. "Please don't tell Blake's face I talked to you," she added.

The following report may actually be complete bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment